Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Cathy Johnson

Default $0 to try - Local Phone Service/Unlimited Long Distance $49.95/month

OPENING FOR TELECOMMUNICATION REP WORKING FROM YOUR HOME OFFICE

Cut costs on your local phone/long distance. No strings attached.
**$0** Cost absolutely nothing to try and sign up. Every 30 days
you will receive a normal telephone bill like you normally would.

Local phone service/unlimited long distance to include three-way
calling, call waiting, auto call return, speed calling 8, call
forwarding, caller ID (name and number), auto busy redial, call
waiting ID (name and number) and voice.

All of this for only $49.95 - all the long distance you can call to
the U.S., Canada, Virgin Islands, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto
Rico. Your bill will always be the same.

We are a 'no pressure' organization with no strings attached. Should
you decide that you might want to become a business associate and get
paid a profit on your phone bill as well as others, please feel free
to contact me on this matter. If you don't want to be paid the profit,
someone else will.

We also have internet access, DSL, wireless, World Wide Plans,
800#'s. We are the 4th largest telecommunications company and
licensed in all 50 states.

You don't need to work for the organization to get the discounted
phone rates but why not. You're paid month after month for the phone
service/long distance useage. It's a great way to earn some extra
money.

(GID#1025526115)
www.excelir.com/cathyjohnson
www.excellifestyles.com

Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
46/49MHz? 900MHz? 2.4GHz? Which cordless phone to use? Green Giant Electronics Repair 3 August 21st 03 04:16 PM
2.4Ghz phone vs 900Mhz Spread Spectrum Jerry Greenberg Metalworking 0 July 16th 03 01:33 AM