Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

air3pt

Default Home foreclosing by trustee

I need help with home foreclosure by a trustee.
Trustee wants to get either $25k or have the house sold. The house is
in my mothers name and she has no job, her husband who was paying on
the house died and she is not able to work due to her illness. I would
like to buy the house, but my credit is bad. I have a good job and am
working to get my debt down, but still have to take care of my kid as
well.
Is there anything I can do to get the house in my name or is there any
type of creative financing which can be done?

On 27 May 2004 08:34:30 -0700, someone wrote:

Trustee wants to get either $25k or have the house sold. The house is
in my mothers name.....
Is there anything I can do to get the house in my name or is there any
type of creative financing which can be done?

How would it help to get the house in your name, so that then the
trustee could foreclose on you? Can you come up with the $25k now?
If so, pay it off if Mom will deed the house to you. If you can't
come up with the $25k what's the use of getting it in your name?

Creative financing? Go ahead, create, with your bad credit your
options are limited.

-v.