Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

fergal

Default question ?

I have a long running business, in great location ( overlooking the
Scottish cairngorms ) with it's own land but I can't get even get any
one to but it while there are people who are living in small grubby
council houses that are getting £110,000.00 plus ( I will lucky to
get 195,000.00 for a large historic building )

Can someone please explain to me why is it these council houses are
being sold for so much for something that does not have location,land
, separate, size of the business I am trying to sell , and what I
could do about it ?

Thanks

Ferg
Steve Gibbs

Supply vs Demand. The council houses are being sold at prices that there
are buyers for. More buyers = more competition = higher prices.

Is your land/building able to be split into two?

"fergal" wrote in message
om...
I have a long running business, in great location ( overlooking the
Scottish cairngorms ) with it's own land but I can't get even get any
one to but it while there are people who are living in small grubby
council houses that are getting £110,000.00 plus ( I will lucky to
get 195,000.00 for a large historic building )

Can someone please explain to me why is it these council houses are
being sold for so much for something that does not have location,land
, separate, size of the business I am trying to sell , and what I
could do about it ?

Thanks

Ferg

Don Phillipson

"fergal" wrote in message
om...

I have a long running business, in great location ( overlooking the
Scottish cairngorms ) with it's own land but I can't get even get any
one to but it while there are people who are living in small grubby
council houses that are getting £110,000.00 plus ( I will lucky to
get 195,000.00 for a large historic building )

What is it that you want to get people to?

Can someone please explain to me why is it these council houses are
being sold for so much for something that does not have location,land
, separate, size of the business I am trying to sell , and what I
could do about it ?

Housing usually sells at prices governed by
demand. Businesses sell at prices calculated
differently.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada)