Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Jane

Default Carpet cleaner/shampooer

Does anyone have any experience with the Bissell Proheat carpet
cleaner sold at Costco? We have lived in our house a little over a
year (new construction). We have dogs and cats. The carpets are not
really dirty, but could use a freshen up. I hope if I do this every
few months (?) they will stay new looking. Thanks. Jane
Bob

"Jane" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone have any experience with the Bissell Proheat carpet
cleaner sold at Costco? We have lived in our house a little

over a
year (new construction). We have dogs and cats. The carpets are

not
really dirty, but could use a freshen up. I hope if I do this

every
few months (?) they will stay new looking. Thanks. Jane

I borrowed one from my sister which did a fine job on carpets
which hadn't been cleaned in years.

Bob

GoldLexus

We bought one from Costco when we moved into our new home with tan carpets.
We have lived here for 6 months,
have 2 golden retrievers that live in the house, and just cleaned our
carpets with it yesterday. It did a GREAT job!
Very impressed with it. It is easy to use. Our carpets look like they did
the day moved in, NEW. I hightly recommend it!

"Bob" wrote in message

om...