Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Xavier

Default Great House in Tarzana

Great house in Tarzana, South of the Boulevard

2,100 Square Feet.
Hardwood Floors.
Jacuzzi in backyard.
Enormous Master Bedroom.
Steam Sauna in Master Bedroom Bathroom.
20 x 20 Master Bedroom Walk-in Closet.
Half a block from the Caballero Country Club.
Much More!

Asking Price: 695,000

http://www.pricebarker.com/House1/house.html
Bill Seurer

Xavier wrote:

Great house in Tarzana, South of the Boulevard
Half a block from the Caballero Country Club.

Tarzana street is no where near the boulevard and both are far, far away
from the Country Club.

D. Gerasimatos

In article ,
Bill Seurer wrote:
Xavier wrote:

Great house in Tarzana, South of the Boulevard
Half a block from the Caballero Country Club.

Tarzana street is no where near the boulevard and both are far, far away
from the Country Club.

Tarzana is a city. He didn't mention the address. I don't know why he
thinks it is okay to post this spam.

Dimitri

Bill Seurer

D. Gerasimatos wrote:

Tarzana is a city. He didn't mention the address. I don't know why he
thinks it is okay to post this spam.

He never mentions the city/state on his web site either. Doh!

He's an idiot.