Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default Looks like I exorcised too much?

Just your typical day in the USA, where a 31-year-old father decides his
11 year-old son needs a good exorcism.

This is life and times in the USA. Get used to it, because it's going
to get worse. Because you're all a bunch of fools who have thrown your
country into the toilet.

=================================

Florida Dad attempts exorcism on 'demon' son

A man in Okeechobee faces numerous charges after he took his son into
the woods to punish him, believing the 11-year-old was possessed by a
demon.

According to the Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office, Bryan Adams, 31,
brought his 11-year-old son to the woods on Jan. 16 to perform an
exorcism on him.

================
http://www.trbimg.com/img-52e2a828/t...01/414/414x360
Photo of average, typical american "manimal" Bryan Adams (no, not the
famous Canadian singer and actual human being Bryan Adams).
=================

"You are the demon and you know what I must do with you," Adams told the
boy.

Adams resisted arrest from deputies, fighting with them before escaping
and running deeper into the woods, before later being apprehended. One
deputy stated that Adams showed "abnormal strength" during the
struggle.

Adams took the boy from his bed around 3 a.m. The boy only suffered a
minor injury to his heel.

Adams told police that he took meth just before deputies arrived. He
faces charges of child abuse, resisting arrest and aggravated battery on
a law enforcement officer.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/featu...0,4644758.post
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 11:07:53 -0500, Bryan Adams the
toilet wrote:

Home Guy [the troll],

This is life and times in the USA.

[...]

"In Canada 42.6 million prescriptions for antidepressants were filled
by retail drugstores in 2012, up from 32.2 million in 2008, according
to figures provided to Postmedia News by prescription-drug tracking
firm IMS Brogan. Citalopram (sold under the brand name Celexa),
venlafaxine, (Effexor) and the generic drug, trazodone, make up the
three top-selling antidepressants in Canada."

http://www.canada.com/health/Drugging+unhappiness+Canadians+among+world+biggest +consumers+antidepressants/9405515/story.html

P.S. Your penis envy is showing again.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 01/25/2014 09:41 AM, Oren wrote:
"In Canada 42.6 million prescriptions for antidepressants were filled
by retail drugstores in 2012, up from 32.2 million in 2008, according
to figures provided to Postmedia News by prescription-drug tracking
firm IMS Brogan. Citalopram (sold under the brand name Celexa),
venlafaxine, (Effexor) and the generic drug, trazodone, make up the
three top-selling antidepressants in Canada."

http://www.canada.com/health/Drugging+unhappiness+Canadians+among+world+biggest +consumers+antidepressants/9405515/story.html

Being nice all the time tkes its toll.

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx