Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default Looks like I exorcised too much?

On 01/25/2014 09:41 AM, Oren wrote:
"In Canada 42.6 million prescriptions for antidepressants were filled
by retail drugstores in 2012, up from 32.2 million in 2008, according
to figures provided to Postmedia News by prescription-drug tracking
firm IMS Brogan. Citalopram (sold under the brand name Celexa),
venlafaxine, (Effexor) and the generic drug, trazodone, make up the
three top-selling antidepressants in Canada."

http://www.canada.com/health/Drugging+unhappiness+Canadians+among+world+biggest +consumers+antidepressants/9405515/story.html

Being nice all the time tkes its toll.

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx