Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
wen wen is offline

Default Saint Joan of Arc 9-20-72

St. Joan of Arc says,
"You walk in what man calls Pentecostalism. It is
the main heresy of your day. Watch out for it, be
cautious of it, do not participate in it; fight against it,
see the untruth it is, see the selfishness that it portrays,
and do not accept it. It is not God's Way."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 20,1972 AT 10:45 A.M.

SAINT JOAN OF ARC

"My beloved children, to many I was known
as a warrior. To all I am now known as a Saint. The
child walks somewhat like I did, and yet, like others
also did. I am Saint Joan of Arc.

There are many, many armies to be led. There
are many, many Words to be given. There are many,
many, many Souls to be saved. There are many, many
children to learn the truth. There are many, many
children to see God as He truly is. There are many
heresies to be stopped, to be wiped out, to be cleared
up. You stand in the middle of one who has taken,
which has taken great hold. Men are turning to it
because in it they feel bold, they feel false strength,
false power, emotionalism; and this is not God's Way.
For when it is truth it is God's; it is not self-
involvement like heresy does say.

God does not hand out power to men, to heal, to
cure, in a great way. Man could not handle such power,
man would go astray. Man would become prideful,
egotistical, and burn with a zeal that would only lead
him the enemy's way. When the Power is Truth, the
Way is Right, the Gift is Light, the Words are Wisdom,
they are controlled by The Father at all times. It is
not up to the child to say, 'Now, God', but up to God
to say, 'Now, child.'

You walk in what man calls Pentecostalism. It is
the main heresy of your day. Watch out for it, be
cautious of it, do not participate in it; fight against it,
see the untruth it is, see the selfishness that it portrays,
and do not accept it. It is not God's Way.

I say this to you through a child such as you, for
The Miracle of The Beloved Saint Joseph has been put
upon the earth to fight this heresy, plus many other
things in your day. A time has been chosen by The
Father for this Great Saint to become known throughout
the world. All colors, all races, all creeds, must be
within the circle of this Great Miracle. No man is to
feel left out or to be put out because of his heritage,
his background, his way. No man is to seek entrance
unless he loves God first.

I bless you from Heaven where I am. I bless you
with Truth, I bless you with a Love you do not know,
and I bless you with the Light of the Wisdom that
shows. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.