Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Saint Joan of Arc 12-1-95

St. Joan of Arc says,
"In so many areas of daily living We see so much
importance placed on the value of something material,
not wanting anything to happen to it, not the slightest
scar to be allowed. Why then, cannot mankind see the
value of the importance of conception of a human life,
that is far greater than any material matter?"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 1,1995 AT 10:43 A.M.

SAINT JOAN OF ARC

" I am Saint Joan of Arc. Every once in awhile
I hear my name mentioned regarding several of the things
that occurred when I was so unjustly put on a false
trial for my life.

This Miracle that The Father has designed, allowing
so Many of Us to speak, instructing those who will read
the Words, about the Importance of the Soul that is
placed within each conception.

We hear so many shout verbally, justifying abortion,
because of some personal opinion. They ignore totally
that the Gift of human life was designed by God, and
it should be respected in every way possible; first,
because no one has the right to take another one's life,
and then, of course, the fact that human life is a Design
of Greatness, because of the Soul that is placed within
it at the moment of conception.

Many who hear this statement instinctively see the
value of it, the truth in it, but can immediately erase
all this and act in a way they feel is logical, because
of the circumstances that surround so much care, so much
responsibility, that they refuse to accept. The very same
person, or persons, will find horror in a murder, or be
extremely despondent over the death of a loved one;
also, when they hear of a tragedy. An accident that
takes the lives of many, or a few, or even one that they
knew, it causes a reaction, a shock. Why then does
not abortion shock everyone, because it is a killing of
a helpless individual or individuals?

The Father has sent to the world a Great Miracle
of Instruction, giving to all of mankind reasonable facts
on so many issues, and of course, Important Facts
regarding the Soul that is within each human life.

In so many areas of daily living We see so much
importance placed on the value of something material,
not wanting anything to happen to it, not the slightest
scar to be allowed. Why then, cannot mankind see the
value of the importance of conception of a human life,
that is far greater than any material matter?

When I was in prison, I was extremely frightened
by those who were selected to guard me in this restricted
area, wherein I was not able to have any privacy. I
begged God to help Me. They would laugh at my
prayers. I stood alone, and I knew that the men in
charge of the trial were ready to trick me in so many
ways, lie to me, to get me to say things that would
justify their getting rid of me. I was a great threat to
them, and I could not fully understand why truth was
scattered to the winds by their deliberate accusations.
The foul play was obvious, and I knew all I had was
God, because there was so much fear for those who knew
in their hearts that I was not guilty of any wrongdoing.
Fear can be a strength, it can be a weakness, because
fear when it is a strength says that one fears what is
wrong, what is an abomination against the mind, body,
and Soul.

Children are not being instructed in the importance
of moral values, because there is so much leniency in
what they are exposed to, that in its very existence is
diabolical, and encourages them to accept immorality in
every form, in every degree, in every way, in all stations
of life. The young are not being protected; they are
being violated by so many things they are surrounded
by, and so many people they are associated with. I say
these things because I was a victim of many violations,
that because I was a girl, a woman, I did not have the
physical strength to fight a system that was so
magnanimous in structure, and in the number who were
acting out against me. No picture that has ever been
made of this time in history, truly depicted the horror,
the agony, the fear that occurred at this time.

This little one through whom We All speak, gentle
in manner, strong in belief, is not an enemy to anyone,
but can truly be termed 'a deliverer of Truth' for all
of mankind throughout the world. Each time One from
Here speaks, it is to give strength to all who will hear
the Words, and all who will write the Words, and all
who will read the Words, because there is no place in
the world that so much Moral Instruction is being
delivered for the sake of Souls that, without this
Instruction, without applying this Instruction to daily
living, the Souls will be victimized by the enemy of
God and man, in ways inconceivable.

We All speak through this Great Gift of The
Father's. It is a Gift of Divine Love, not easy for some
to understand, but It is Truth, It is Fact, and in these
ways It must be remembered. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.