Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Goodman HVAC Condenser Coils Cleaning Guide With Pictures

I just helped a friend clean out the coils in his Goodman brand HVAC
condenser before the intense heat of summer arrives here in Florida.
We took pictures of the process and I created a quick guide to help
out other Goodman condenser owners.

Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/G...leaning-Guide/

The steps should be very similar for residential condensers made by
other manufacturers. This should be done at least once a year if you
live in a warm climate.

I hope someone finds it to be useful.

Cheers,
Paul