DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Goodman HVAC Condenser Coils Cleaning Guide With Pictures (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/320762-goodman-hvac-condenser-coils-cleaning-guide-pictures.html)

Paul Michaels March 24th 11 09:57 PM

Goodman HVAC Condenser Coils Cleaning Guide With Pictures

I just helped a friend clean out the coils in his Goodman brand HVAC
condenser before the intense heat of summer arrives here in Florida.
We took pictures of the process and I created a quick guide to help
out other Goodman condenser owners.

Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/G...leaning-Guide/

The steps should be very similar for residential condensers made by
other manufacturers. This should be done at least once a year if you
live in a warm climate.

I hope someone finds it to be useful.

Cheers,
Paul