Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Judgment Day-- May 21, 2011!!

On 25 Jan 2011 14:01:10 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

In t Stan Brown
wrote:

When their Bible says no one, not even Jesus, knows Judgment Day in
advance, it smacks of blasphemy to claim that they know what Jesus
does not.

It's worse that blasephemy, it's spam.

LOL.

That's up there with "It was worse than a crime, it was a blunder"
attributed to Talleyrand.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...