Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Static electricity problem - looking for licensed electrician or PE in Westchester County, NY

I'm looking for a licensed electrician or PE to evaluate a static
electricity problem.

I'm in Westchester County, New York, just north of Yonkers.

I have static electricity problems but the run-of-the-mill licensed
electricians that I've had look at the problem say everything is
grounded OK. Con Edison has employees and equipment that could
analyze and perhaps fix the problem and they probably know of
electricians in the area that could handle the problem, but they
won't look at the problem unless someone is actually injured and
won't name anyone for fear that they would get sued if they
name an unqualified person.

If you are a licensed PE or licensed electrician and have a 3M
Ground Pro Integrity Meter or similar device and do business in
Westchester County, New York, please contact me at the reply address
in this article.

Thank you.