Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Anyone own an Aerobed?

Am looking at buying the model Costco has in link

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1

Anyone have any experience with Aerobed as a perm bed
for college student?

Can reg Queen size sheets be used? Or do u have to
order "special sheets"?
Posted to misc.consumers.house
LDC LDC is offline

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:17:39 -0600, wrote:

Am looking at buying the model Costco has in link

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1

Anyone have any experience with Aerobed as a perm bed
for college student?

Can reg Queen size sheets be used? Or do u have to
order "special sheets"?

This is from the link YOU provided:
"Fits standard Queen sized sheets"

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Here is my strategy.... I am an adult engineering
student and can NOT own any furniture that can NOT be
moved by one person as I live alone in a college town
and cant depend on any help for such things.

I also need to be able to move from apartment to
apartment in different cities QUICKLY..... for summer
intern positions and then back to school.

I will buy TWO aerobeds and keep them setup and fully
inflated. I will use one for me....and the other for
any company that wants to visit for a few days.

Also, having two inflated aerobeds will drastically
reduce the chances that BOTH of them develop leaks and
become flat!! If one does.....can just go use the
other!

Also, I'm thinking that buying from Costco will mean
that I can return any "flat" aerobed at any time if it
does prove defective.

Comments on strategy?