DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone own an Aerobed? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/298246-anyone-own-aerobed.html)

[email protected] February 15th 10 10:17 PM

Anyone own an Aerobed?

Am looking at buying the model Costco has in link

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1

Anyone have any experience with Aerobed as a perm bed
for college student?

Can reg Queen size sheets be used? Or do u have to
order "special sheets"?

LDC February 16th 10 01:44 AM

Anyone own an Aerobed?

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:17:39 -0600, wrote:

Am looking at buying the model Costco has in link

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1

Anyone have any experience with Aerobed as a perm bed
for college student?

Can reg Queen size sheets be used? Or do u have to
order "special sheets"?

This is from the link YOU provided:
"Fits standard Queen sized sheets"

[email protected] February 16th 10 09:01 PM

Anyone own an Aerobed?

Here is my strategy.... I am an adult engineering
student and can NOT own any furniture that can NOT be
moved by one person as I live alone in a college town
and cant depend on any help for such things.

I also need to be able to move from apartment to
apartment in different cities QUICKLY..... for summer
intern positions and then back to school.

I will buy TWO aerobeds and keep them setup and fully
inflated. I will use one for me....and the other for
any company that wants to visit for a few days.

Also, having two inflated aerobeds will drastically
reduce the chances that BOTH of them develop leaks and
become flat!! If one does.....can just go use the
other!

Also, I'm thinking that buying from Costco will mean
that I can return any "flat" aerobed at any time if it
does prove defective.

Comments on strategy?

Robert Neville February 17th 10 12:13 AM

Anyone own an Aerobed?

wrote:

Also, I'm thinking that buying from Costco will mean
that I can return any "flat" aerobed at any time if it
does prove defective.

Depending on what your return history is with Costco.

Comments on strategy?

You certainly won't be out a lot of money if it doesn't work out. There's no
rush to buy the second one, right? Buy one, try it out and see how you like it.
If it doesn't work, you'll know it within a month. If it works - buy a second
one as a spare.