Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Robert Larson Co. 825-3600 Riffler Rasps Set

Price:$19.00
Image: http://supeddiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=B000CD32SC
Best deal: http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000CD32SC

Good assortment of profiles, does a good of shaping wood, reasonable smooth finish. My only gripe is rusting. They arrived with some rust, which I removed with phosphoric acid. A month later the rusting was starting to return. I touched them up with a little more acid and will see what happens next. FYI, my workshop humidity ranges between 50% and 62%.
An economical set of riffler rasps for the beginner or occasional carver. Set of 8 riffler rasps. Made in China.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Xacto X5175 Deluxe Woodcarving Set:http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004Z2UD
LEATHER THUMB GUARD LARGE:http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B0002IY0II
Steelex D2863 Fine Riffler Rasp Set, 8-Piece:http://supeddiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B0000DD33P