Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default A Blog Of Brewed Coffee, Anyone?

circulated by http://www.learn2host.info

Coffee is something that we a drink to enjoy the quiet moments of our
day. It is also something we drink to jolt our systems when our system
is falling asleep and we still need to work. What contrasting reasons
to drink this brew yet both are accurate...

http://learn2host.info/1_13_A-Blog-O...e-Anyone-.html
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:12:00 -0700 (PDT), ezycash wrote:

circulated by http://www.learn2host.info

Coffee is something that we a drink to enjoy the quiet moments of our
day. It is also something we drink to jolt our systems when our system
is falling asleep and we still need to work. What contrasting reasons
to drink this brew yet both are accurate...

http://learn2host.info/1_13_A-Blog-O...e-Anyone-.html

Coffee has absolutely no effect on my energy. I can drink two cups at night and easily fall asleep
immediately after. It depends on the person. I do drink it in the morning, not because it wakes me
up (because it doesnt) but because I like it and am used to it.

So, as to the above post, I dont drink coffee for either of the two constrasting reasons you cited.

Tony
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 01:53:29 -0400, Tony
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:12:00 -0700 (PDT), ezycash wrote:

circulated by http://www.learn2host.info

Coffee is something that we a drink to enjoy the quiet moments of our
day. It is also something we drink to jolt our systems when our system
is falling asleep and we still need to work. What contrasting reasons
to drink this brew yet both are accurate...

http://learn2host.info/1_13_A-Blog-O...e-Anyone-.html

Coffee has absolutely no effect on my energy. I can drink two cups at night and easily fall asleep
immediately after. It depends on the person. I do drink it in the morning, not because it wakes me
up (because it doesnt) but because I like it and am used to it.

Unless I drink too much coffee, I can sleep after. I'm no longer
allowed caffeine so drink decafe coffee[*] and as much as you'll put
in front of me. ;-) I too like coffee.
[*] Cheat some at work because they don't have decafe.

So, as to the above post, I dont drink coffee for either of the two constrasting reasons you cited.

Agreed. I like it when I'm driving long distances too. It beats
soda, which gets too sweet fast.