Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default ME2EVERYONE LAUNCHES IN APRIL !!................

LOVING IT !

http://me2everyone.com/

There is still time for all the doubters to do what they will wish
they had done, and that is join!
We all have joined something online and we all helped whatever it is
grow and enjoyed our time while we were there.
This time the opportunity is there to become a part of the building
process and to earn shares of this company in the process. If there
are any late bloomers out there, it won't be long before this chance
disappears.
Here is the latest release from the company, you get more details if
you register and click onto the latest news.
http://me2everyone.com/57603

DATE: MARCH 25,2009

DELIVERING THE NEW CUSTOMER CARE PORTAL

This weekend me2everyone.com is 10 weeks old and it's time to begin
the transformation into a real social networking business. As many
people know this website has suffered from an explosive growth that
met a number of bugs head on creating huge problems for our small
customer care team. Rather than crumble, we are increasing funding
into the website development by 400% with a plan to deliver a product
that you are proud of. Oh yes, me2everyone remains a debt-free company
and out of the hands of venture capitalists.

IMPROVING CUSTOMER CARE

We employ a number of customer care people, but the ratio between them
and our members is a staggering 1:60,000, which quickly swamps them
with problems. From April 2009 something incredible is going to happen
he a complete transformation of me2everyone customer care!

SO WHAT'S NEW?

Every day me2everyone receives 500-600 emails from people interested
in a customer care role. From these a new and improved customer care
strategy has evolved giving a ratio between customer care managers and
members of 1:300. The plan is to give each member a bespoke and
dedicated service. You will be able to phone or email your dedicated
Customer Care Manager and receive an answer almost instantly!

This new structure also gives Business Members a dedicated service
designed to maximise their results from advertising or other business
strategies connected to me2everyone. This is going to make retention
of business members so much easier and therefore maximise the level of
profits to be enjoyed by our shareholders.

http://me2everyone.com/

ME2EVERYONE LAUNCHES IN APRIL !!................ micheal Home Ownership 0 March 26th 09 02:11 AM
April Air Humidifier Marc Home Repair 4 February 1st 09 12:14 AM
April Air Humidifier JIMMIE Home Repair 0 January 31st 09 02:52 PM
Hacker launches iTunes copying. susie Electronics Repair 1 February 23rd 08 06:54 AM
April Air filters Norris Watkins Home Repair 6 January 22nd 04 09:53 PM