Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Update: Revision Dallas Green Details

Modern Architecture & Design news

What is Universal Design?

http://www.max4object.com/wp/?p=824

What is Universal Design? I was working on an item on Universal Design
and realized that I hadn’t actually defined what I was talking about.
So from the man who coined the phrase: “Universal design is the design
of products and environments to be usable by all people, to the
greatest extent ...

Update: Revision Dallas Green Details

http://www.max4object.com/wp/?p=823

:

Update: Revision Dallas Green Details When we first published news
that Dallas was planning the nation's first sustainable city block,
the exact location hadn't been named. In anticipation of the location,
I guessed south downtown, and it turns out, hit the proverbial nail
smack dab on the head. The sustainable city ...