Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default This is how you know where & how to invest NortheastBrazil.....Inside Information

We are in need of an investor/investors to establish a boat & yacht
shop with rentals in a place where there is a natural marina and a
mega resort development with a full golf course being constructed as
we speak. Also, three other large developments with marinas in the
neighboring states. Spells out D-E-M-A-N-D!

The river front holds over 300 of luxury mansions where the high upper
class of Fortaleza businessmen fly in their helicopters.

We have access to most of these persons and it would be quite feasible
for us to establish an import company, a shop with docks, maintenance,
rentals etc....

We can set-up permanent residence, establish and register a company
and take care of all legalities for the right investor.......

We are here to build a bridge between culture, legal, mentality and
language barriers for you to have a hassle free experience! As well as
give you access to these untapped opportunities and wealth of new
clients who would be our customers.

Along with these luxury boats which would be sold within 120 days of
the shop being built (total of 150 days to setup and let the first
sales roll in) there is a an ever growing need for luxury cars, trucks
like GM HUMMERS, four wheelers, jet skis, buggy cars etc....Fortaleza
City is the # 1 in imports of vehicles in Brazil if not in South
America mostly because the rich love to show off here..........

This is to create an immediate income..............

Then, the opportunity presents itself for a mid-sized water park which
all the tourists would love to utilize (not being built in the area),
resort style condo units beach front and hotels for development as the
project progresses into the future....We can give full support and
accessory services with all of the licensing, approvals, building
permits, architecture & design and even project management
(construction) etc.....Our teams are on stand-by.

Time is very much of an essence.......the per m˛ prices are already
high in the area because of all the high net worth individuals who
have their weekend, vacation and stress buster properties in the area
(price ranges between U$D1-10Million) and whoever does this first will
reap the highest profits obviously......As I recall someone has said
that to make money go where the people are going but get there first !

Property Development has turned into a very highly profitable business
in the Northeast of Brazil and I strongly suggest that you take the
same direction. There are three areas in the State of Ceará where
these Mega-resort Developments are taking place, we have land
available in all three and very soon there will be a high demand for
gas stations, supermarkets, schools and clinics, housing for the
laborers etc.......low-income housing is definitely a no brainer
financed by the Brazilian Government Banks...........

The super steroid type growth of the construction sector brings even
more opportunities for imports such as heavy equipment and
construction machinery, construction materials, hotel & resort
accessories, time share companies and fractional ownerships......we
also have access to all the main building company owners to market and
execute sales of these types of items.

Third but not the least (after imports and property development) is
the rental market.

If you have been following the articles, news and development updates
of our club then you should know about all the new projects being
executed or already finished within the state such as petroleum
refinery, a steel mill, biodiesel plants, solar power stations and
panel factories, wind power stations, uranium, phosphate and iron ore
mines besides all of these residential and tourism developments.

This means what? 500,000 technical jobs to be filled in within the
next 5 years or so......rental market as far as residential housing
already has a deficit and the construction companies cannot keep up
with the demand in the City of Fortaleza. The market will be red hot
very soon and this brings very good opportunities for rental market
investments. Buying units on blue print pre-construction off-plan
seems to many experts a great idea. Besides direct financing for any
foreigner through the builder the prices are much lower than that of
existing units. So, as the construction moves forward the property has
good value-appreciation and thence you have a choice, an option
between flipping and holding for rentals................As you flip
some units and rent others you might be able to achieve enough income
to purchase more units in this way and generate a sufficient income to
make the payments without paying out-of-pocket. This can go up as high
as you can imagine........

Next time we will touch up on exports and the Brazilian Stock Market.

If there is an interest in further discussions on these subjects or a
need for consulting in reference to the above stated investments you
will find our contact information below.

This article is copy written and intended only for the members of
Invest in Brazil Google Group Club. Any misuse, partial reproduction
or in its entirety nor distribution without written consent of the
author is strictly prohibited and such will be immediately pursued to
the fullest extent of the law in any country worldwide. Such misuse
might result in a lawsuit and heavy penalties/fines in the country
where the copyrights have been broken or that of the residence of the
person/company in question.

We do not provide any guarantees as to the performance of these
investments stated above and this is not in any kind of way investment
advice or consultation. This information is an update of the market in
the Northeast of Brazil. We withhold the right not to consult or
provide services to any private person/investor, company, corporation
or entity wishing to retain us.

©Martin Gajewski Jr.
Offshore Investment Consultant
International Property Broker
Founder Invest in Brazil Club
All LinkedIn and Xing members may apply for a free membership at:
http://groups.google.com/group/investinbrazil
Author of Article
Contact:
BRAZILREALESTATE USER NAME ON SKYPE