Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Remedy for our bad American Economy---REAL ESTATE NORTHEASTBRAZIL---Do Your |Homework People!

In 1945, after the end of the war, USA was the largest financial
lender in the world.

If you pay attention, the downs in our American economy have always
come few years after waging wars and forgetting internal problems of
our own people such as health, economic reforms and structure.

It has been a slow but a steady process. All the signs are there. Wars
are usually fought over beliefs, money or territory. These two last
Iraq terms spent so much money so somebodys friends could get arms
contracts that it broke the piggy bank.

So, unfortunately to make really profitable investments we are forced
to invest offshore.

There is no better investment, or safer, than real estate. I doubt
that anyone wants to go into European markets or Chinese or Indian for
the forth would be too complex and the latter too culture complicated
besides the distance differences.

That leaves South America which is closer, giving very good profits
and decent time terms and the distance is much smaller.

I will even go as far as saying that the Northeast of Brazil is the
best place on the Southern continent to make these investments but
thats just my personal opinion.

You can make up your own mind by visiting here -------
http://groups.google.com/group/investinbrazil

Enjoy your free and complete consultation.