Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Are SEO Company came through for us..

So we have been trying to sell homes in Orange County for a little
over two years with this economy I can't hope to say that finding
leads is very very hard and we've wasted so much money as we've
already told you on a lot of advertising that has not paid off. By
this I mean we tried print advertising e-mail marketing you name it we
tried it. So when we finally took a look at our website we were
wondering why we weren't on top of Google for certain things like
Irvine homes for sale or orange county real estate. These terms were
like four or five dollars for each click on Google which was way too
expensive for even our taste so we found that the only legitimate
search engine firm in Orange County, whose name is Atomic seo
http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimiz...-services.html
this company at prices that we could get in for around $350 a month
and a handled every aspect of our website to getting us back links
which is really cool all I know is there is a lot a growth for leads
on the web and I can't wait to get more phone calls, last month I
believe we have 13 request form fill out our website and that's never
happened before, so yeah we think search engine optimization is a good
idea versus advertising anywhere else just based on the return on
investment.