Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Make a Fortune with $6.00...It Really Works I Did It

MAKE $250,000 IN WEEKS - AS SEEN ON OPRAH & 20/20
**Oprah Winfrey and ABC's investigation team 20/20 also prove it can
be done.***
From PayPal:
"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a paypal
investing opportunity floating around at the moment you may have heard
or seen the $6 investment. Well we have been asked a lot of questions
about this investment the answer is yes it does work and yes it is
safe to use providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made a
big hit on the internet this year. Thank you for using PayPal!"
"A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came
across an article that said you could make thousands of dollars within
weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah
right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to each of the
6 email addresses stated in this article and make thousands. Well
GUESS WHAT!! Within days, I started getting money coming into my Pay
Pal account! In my first week, I made about $25.00, which means that
25 people joined the group after they saw my posted messages. By the
end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the
third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. It's
certainly worth $6.00, and the few minutes it took to join Paypal.
SUGGESTION:
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions. REQUIREMENTS:
You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an
account, take a few minutes to join Paypal FREE: www.paypal.com
Paypal When creating your Paypal account make sure you use the same
Email address as your user name in the list below so people can send
money to your account.
STEP 1
once you have a PayPal account running; use Paypal to pay $1 to EACH
of the 6 Email Addresses below
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
1. Log in to PayPal. Go to SEND MONEY tab.
2. Type in
Recipients name: (Email address)
Subject:: "EMAIL LIST" Category:"SERVICE" Comments: "PLEASE ADD ME TO
YOUR EMAIL LIST".
3. Next screen: CHECK PAYMENT DETAIL - Select "NO SHIPPING ADDRESS
REQUIRED"
4. Send Money.
THAT'S IT. YOU'RE DONE!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting
a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Send $1.00 to EACH of
these Email addresses:
1)
2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

STEP 2
Now,... AFTER paying $1.00 to each of the email addresses above, take
the #1 Email Address off the list, move the other Email Addresses up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your Email Address as number
6 on the list.
STEP 3
Keep this ad Keep this article as close to the original as possible.
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
Step #1)
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your
CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
memory.
EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com etc - You will find thousands & thousands of
message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to
post a new message.
Step #5)
Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message. By
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the
'Edit' menu. Congratulations!
YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200!
That is it!
PLEASE REMEMBER
JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.