Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default INSPIRATION - How to make a fortune woodworking

http://www.jonesyswoodproducts.com/c...rass_hasp.html

I just wonder how many of these things this guy actually sells at
$59.95 each. Not many I would think. I've got a jinuwine NATO
ammunition box on the floor as I type. It looks close to this one, but
no rope handles, and a bit larger. Probably it cost NATO $2, max, and
I imagine even less than that, Probably something like this would sell
pretty fair, at around $15-20 each, especially at a fle market.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Gorman

J T wrote:
http://www.jonesyswoodproducts.com/c...rass_hasp.html

I just wonder how many of these things this guy actually sells at
$59.95 each. Not many I would think. I've got a jinuwine NATO
ammunition box on the floor as I type. It looks close to this one, but
no rope handles, and a bit larger. Probably it cost NATO $2, max, and
I imagine even less than that, Probably something like this would sell
pretty fair, at around $15-20 each, especially at a fle market.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

This one can't be a real ammo box, or he's lieing about being safe in
child's mouth, as the normal ones have enough chemicals in them to
preserve the box until the ammo disintegrates.
Joe
Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe Gorman wrote:
J T wrote:
http://www.jonesyswoodproducts.com/c...rass_hasp.html

This one can't be a real ammo box, or he's lieing about being safe in
child's mouth, as the normal ones have enough chemicals in them to
preserve the box until the ammo disintegrates.

Good informaiton to have in case they come onto the surplus market.

From the blurb:

"The Box was designed after an old ammunition box."

Let's hope he didn't emulate the preservative aspect of the design.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking
Sailaway

fredfighter wrote:
Good informaiton to have in case they come onto the surplus market.

From the blurb:

"The Box was designed after an old ammunition box."

Let's hope he didn't emulate the preservative aspect of the design.

--
I have quite a collection of surplus wood, metal, and sealed, reinforced
plastic ammo boxes. Great for tool boxes and for storage because they