Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Buying leather furniture online

Anybody there have any experience buying furniture online?

I would like to buy a lether sofa and a loveseat (maybe a chair +
ottoman, too) made by Flexsteel (www.flexsteel.com) My local Kacey's
(and another fine furniture store) carries a few Flexsteel models, but
I'm wondering if I would be able to save a lot of money (taking into
account shipping costs to Denver, CO) by buying the pieces from one of
these online furniture outlets that ship nationwide. I have just made
a quick google search, and there are plenty of purveyors, including
the "North Caroline furniture" variety. But there are so many that I
feel overwhelmed. How do I check their references? Any particular ones
you can recommend?

TIA
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Cant give a Recomendation But i can give a way to get the money to buy
that couch go to :

!-- Copied from MySpace.com --
a href="http://www.myspace.com/cashnowquick"Find me on MySpace and
be my friend!/a