Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Big Ron

Default Leather furniture and Radiators

Anyone have any experience of the detrimental effects of placing leather
settees etc within close proximity to radiators? I've a new suite on order
and it's just occurred to me that the positioning will necessitate adjacency
to a hot Rad - will there be a noticeable deterioration in the leather?
What sort of stand off clearance would be advisable?

Help with replacing radiators with baseboard units Tom Home Repair 18 March 14th 05 07:44 PM
Radiators below windows W UK diy 17 November 27th 04 04:39 PM
Radiators and stop valves. Mike Barnard UK diy 1 March 16th 04 11:52 AM