Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Range Hood

We're getting the new Aga range in Aubergine and I'm having a heck of
a time finding a one-of-a-kind hood for it. Everything I can find
online is standard, but I want something exciting and fresh. Thoughts
anyone?

Thanks,
Katherine.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

I would suggest hiring a kitchen designer like the one below who started out
in Beverly Hills.

Then in addition to the new range and hood which will probably clash with
the "old" kitchen, I would recommend an entire kitchen "face lift" with new
cabinets, countertops, and appliances to match.

Kitchen designer...
http://www.bhg.com/bhg/story.jsp?sto...r_03072005.xml

"Katherine Walker-Chase" wrote in message
We're getting the new Aga range in Aubergine and I'm having a heck of
a time finding a one-of-a-kind hood for it. Everything I can find
online is standard, but I want something exciting and fresh. Thoughts
anyone?

Thanks,
Katherine.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Dec 11, 9:09 am, Katherine Walker-Chase
wrote:
We're getting the new Aga range in Aubergine and I'm having a heck of
a time finding a one-of-a-kind hood for it. Everything I can find
online is standard, but I want something exciting and fresh. Thoughts
anyone?

Thanks,
Katherine.

Look for sheet metal fabricators in your area - they are not typically
tech savvy, so you'll be better off looking in the yellow pages. I
have a guy locally that has done custom hoods in stainless and copper.
All he needs is the motor (squirrel cage) to put into it. He even
makes restaurant-style filters for them.

Paul Daniels
http://foreclosureshortsale101.com

Range Hood Wiring [email protected] Home Repair 16 March 20th 19 10:22 AM
Range Hood Katherine Walker-Chase Home Repair 17 December 13th 07 03:40 PM
Custom range hood todd Woodworking 2 July 13th 06 05:49 PM
over the range hood Melissa Home Repair 5 August 3rd 05 12:58 PM
Range hood vs. over-the-range microwave - which vent is better? Stan Home Repair 6 January 15th 05 02:45 AM