Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default seeking a narrow refrigerator (26" width) with LH hinge

I am trying to find a fridge for a narrow space in my kitchen, 26
inches wide. It also has to have the hinge on the left.
Any 26" models I have found so far (GE Estilo for example) have only
had RH hinges.
can anyone suggest where I might find such a narrow model?

many thanks

Peter