Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Remove ANY negative credit item - bankruptcies, foreclosures, Tax liens, charge-offs, judgments, collections, late payments

IT IS A FACT - We can remove ANY negative item(s) from your credit
report! Such as, Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Tax liens, Charge-offs,
Judgments, Liens, Collections, Late payments, too many inquiries,
etc.

TODAY with lenders nationwide beginning to tighten their "lending
practices" and only lending money to "Preferred" borrowers, it is
essential to improve your credit scores.

We have a past track record of assisting people in restoring their
credit and increasing their credit scores.

Remember, restoring your credit and increasing your credit score will
not improve overnight - it is a time sensitive process. Your credit
score will not improve on its own BUT we can help!

We have financial profesionals, such as, debt attorneys, mortgage
brokers, realtors, and loan officers that utilize our system. Why?
PROVEN RESULTS!

We have removed the following negative items for our clients:
Judgments
Repossessions
Inquiries
Past Bankruptcy
Recent Foreclosures
Late payments
Delinquent Collections
Notice of Federal Tax Liens
Wage Garnishments
Charge Offs
We believe that we have The BEST Credit Restoration System!

This unique system will help you acquire a better credit score for you
and/or for your clients and is utilized by numerous real estate and
legal professionals nationwide. Here are few reasons:
1) Certifcate as a certified "Credit Services Provider" - (state of
Indiana) - very few credit repair/restoration
companies have this certificate.
2) Staff w/ over 25+ years of experience in financial services
3) Huge network of attys, mortgage brokers, Realtors nationwide
that
use us.
4) Unique disputing system with proven results.
5) Can dispute 22 credit items per cycle.
6) No Application fees.
7) No Monthly fees.
8) 1 year membership.
9) 1 year support.
10) One small, annual fee of $799 per person and $999 per couple for
all three credit reporting agencies. The
average cost that most of our competitiors charge are estimated
at $1,500 per person on up!
11) Never shop on price only - "You get what you pay for"

Our system works excellent for potential new or existing homeowners
and consumers that just wish to restore their credit and increase
their credit scores. I would just like to say that homeownership would
be easier for most people but only if they can qualify which would
also increase your business as arealtor. Over 75% of our nations
population is considered sub-prime and now with the sub-prime market
in severe disarray, instituions tighening lendering requirments -
potential new homeowners are looking for various options.

"Don't put off tomorrow, what you can do today"

Beware of imitators, false claims, bogus promises and high fees.
We see soooooo many "so-called" credit repair or credit restoration
companies that charge too much and do too little........

Beware of companies that......
1. That charges an application fee ($50 to $199)
2. That charges a monthly fee ($49 to $199)
3. That charges a PER credit report fee ($300 - $500) per person
4. That charges a PER deletion fee ($75+)
5. That charges various levels of service (bronze, silver, gold)
6. That trys to sell you a "how to" book to figure everything out

Don't be fooled by intimidators or copy cat systems or false promises.
They cannot do what we do.... That is a fact!

We can assist you and/or your clients in improving their credit scores
today.
Turn a Sub-Prime Rate borrower into a Prime Rate borrower. If you are
a mortgage broker or realtor, you can close between 20%-50% more loans
& real estate transactions in 2007!

Respectfully Submitted,
D. Michaels
President/Legal Researcher
941-822-(HOME)4663

www.homesteadservicesflorida.com *credit restoration tab*

email:

DISCLAIMER: Homestead Services & Credit Restoration, D.B.A./ has fully
disclosed to me/us that they/he is a non-lawyer and may not give legal
and/or tax advice, cannot tell me what my rights or remedies are,
cannot tell me how to testify in court, and cannot represent me in
court. I was first advised, at my own discretion and choice, to
connect any state Bar-Member attorney by Homestead Services & Credit
Restoration, D.B.A.. It has been fully disclosed to me/us the
difference between legal information and legal advice. The use of any
information contained herein, such as opinions, instructions,
suggestions, advice, letters and other similar content is at the
user's own risk. You are encouraged to consult with a Bar attorney in
your state of domicile for legal advise prior to making any decision
that could have legal or financial consequences to you.