Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default single family home in Lexington MA

Living Area 1,644 Sq. Ft.
Fireplace 2
Garage 2
Basement Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Interior Access
Heat/Cool Hot Water Baseboard, Wall AC
Fuel Source Oil
Water/Sewer Public Water, Public Sewer

Lot Size 0.44 Acres
Lot Description
Wooded, Paved Driveway
Features Deck, Patio, Gutters, Shed
Road Frontage 125 Ft.
Water Fro

Taxes $6,657
Tax Year 2007

School
Grade School Bowman
Middle School Clarke
High School Lexington

Please navigate to the URL below.

http://www.newenglandmoves.com/viewD...ype=&cid=10143

The first time Open House is this coming Sunday.

Regards,
Jenny

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Huh? single family home in Lexington MA

jenny. wrote

The first time Open House is this coming Sunday.

==
Where's the rest of the kitchen? Property must be incredibly expensive in MA
Over .5 million for a 50+ yr old entry level house and the 1600 sq ft
includes the basement. Whew!
Glad I'm not trying to sell that. I don't get it. How can a lower income
worker come up with $117,000 down and
afford a house payment of $2749.? Around here (rural PA) that house would be
considered a fixer and would bring
$120,000 at best. Heh, wish I could move my house up there and sell it. It
should bring twice what that house brings
(even if we don't add the square footage of the basement). Well, maybe the
OP's pictures are just really bad.