Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default beware of Joeseph Delrocco "real estate agent"

Sadly I read the previous post too late.
Joseph Delrocco brought absolutely nothing to the table except his ego
and generic sales pitches while we worked with him. A complete waste
of time and money. He cost us so much more than if we would have just
looked on our own and gone with someone off the street. A joke of an
agent that represents himself, not his client!!