Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Tabletop single cup washer

Recently in an office that I visited in Canada, I saw a single cup
tabletop cup washer in the pantry. It would take a single coffee cup,
and wash it with hot water in about 2 minutes. It was the size of a
small blender. I forgot to note down the manufacturer or the brand
name. I have searched on the internet but only found countertop and
portable dishwashers, but not a single cup washer. Does anybody know
where can I purchase such a cup washer? Thanks!

Posted to misc.consumers.house

"Karigar" wrote in message
ps.com...
Recently in an office that I visited in Canada, I saw a single cup
tabletop cup washer in the pantry. It would take a single coffee cup,
and wash it with hot water in about 2 minutes. It was the size of a
small blender. I forgot to note down the manufacturer or the brand
name. I have searched on the internet but only found countertop and
portable dishwashers, but not a single cup washer. Does anybody know
where can I purchase such a cup washer? Thanks!

Well, I've always had pretty good luck with a plastic scrubby thing, and a
bottle of Ivory dishwashing liquid. Unless you have to share, lasts for
several hundred cup washings, only costs a couple of three bucks, and takes
maybe thirty seconds per wash, not counting the time in line to use the
breakroom sink. In our office, the same collection jar that pays for the
coffee supplies pays to keep an intact scrubby and a full bottle of dish
soap on hand. 2 cups a day costs me a buck a week- buying in bulk makes my
weekday caffeine vice quite affordable.

I can't even imagine how the device you described would work, unless the
cups were all a standard size and shape. Was there a water line run to it,
or did you put a splash of water in the cup before you stuck it in there?
Did it rinse the soap out, or did you still have to swish it in running
water afterward?

aem sends...

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Mar 30, 8:56 pm, "aemeijers" wrote:
"Karigar" wrote in message

ps.com... Recently in an office that I visited in Canada, I saw a singlecup
[...]

It was connected to hot water line. It didn't require any further
rinsing or washing afterwards - the cup was ready to use.

Glass Tabletop [email protected] Home Repair 36 March 8th 07 07:58 PM
Tabletop splitting Swingman Woodworking 0 April 7th 06 01:00 PM
Tabletop splitting Woodworking 0 April 7th 06 05:27 AM
Tabletop splitting Frank Drackman Woodworking 0 April 5th 06 06:21 PM
Tabletop splitting George Woodworking 1 April 5th 06 05:05 PM