Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Looking for undercabinet paper towel and 'wrap' storage

I have an old, plastic under the kitchen cabinets wrap drawer that holds up
to 4 rolls of wraps for easy dispensing: paper towels, plastic wrap, foil,
wax paper, etc. The whole unit slides out on a rail for replacing empty
rolls.
It is old and crummy and I've been looking for something to replace it with.
I have not been able to find anything similar (it must be 20 - 30 years old
I imagine).

Any ideas on where to look or what else to do?
I can buy a counter-standing paper towel holder but that takes up room on
the counter and is only for one wrap/roll.
What do people do with their wraps/rolls?

Thanks,
Walter