Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Searching for a search engine

I am trying to find a phonebook search that will allow you to put in a
STREET name and it returns all the people on thet street. I don't need
the ability to find all Elm street addresses in the US, just those in a
specific city.

I did have such a web site a couple of years ago, but cannot find the
bookmark anywhere.

Any and all replies are appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Jungle Jim writes:

I am trying to find a phonebook search that will allow you to put in a
STREET name and it returns all the people on thet street. I don't need
the ability to find all Elm street addresses in the US, just those in a
specific city.

I did have such a web site a couple of years ago, but cannot find the
bookmark anywhere.

Any and all replies are appreciated.

theultimates.com go to white pages.

At the bottom, some of the engines have reverse address lookup and you
needn't put a number in.

Todd H.
http://toddh.net/