Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default GE Profile Harmony washer/dryer

I'm thinking of buying a new washer/dryer. I saw the GE Profile Harmony set,
and I was wondering if anyone has used these, and if they are reliable. I am
concerned about the "computerized" cycles, how easy is it to program, does
the computer break down (or anything else for that matter).
I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!