Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Which "Home Owner Warranty" Company do you recommend?

Buying our first house, the seller has offered to purchase a Home Owner
Warranty for us but we are tasked with choosing which company and plan we
want (up to $400). Does anyone have one of these or can you recommend a
company?

Thanks in advance