Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Appliance repair and Service in Los Angeles, CA

ALL MAJOR BRANDS AND MAKES.
All brands and makes Appliance repair and Service. Authorized
appliance service company.
My company is a one-man operation, which helps keep the overhead low
and the quality of APPLIANCE REPAIR AND Service high. Over the years,
I have built a reputation that is based on honesty, dependability and
knowledge, which is why almost 90 percent of all first-time customers
become my valued repeat customers. They know they can count on me for
any APPLIANCE Repair and Service problems and this is the promise I
make to all my customers - I will be on time, give a fair estimate and
a fast and accurate repair with genuine manufacturer parts!
My warranty on parts is up to 5 years! Labor warranty is 100 days!
So if you need service you can depend on, contact me to schedule an
appointment today.
Free House Call With Repair
Written Estimate before any job
Licensed and Insured.
10% discount for first call costumers.
My cell phone to contact me at any time: 323-620-6666 and 818-640-7877
CA lic.#44612

www.allstarsappliance.com