Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.house.homeowners-assn

Default Con Edison Solutions SCAM EXPOSED!

Con Edison Solutions SCAM EXPOSED!

We've all been told that there are utility bill savings to be had in signing
up with an ESCO, an energy services company supposedly apart from the
utility producing our electricity or gas.

These may all be scams, with which you actually wind up paying MORE than you
would otherwise. I know this for a fact in the case of Con Edison Solutions,
from whom I received my first bill this month. I have opened a case with the
Public Service Commission regarding this.

When all is said and done, what you are actually paying for electricity is
the total due on your bill divided by the kilowatt-hours (KWHR) used. Under
Con Ed, before my change to their Con Ed Solutions ESCO, I paid 26.27 cents
per KWHR last month. This month, with Con Ed Solutions, it is 30.57 cents
per KWHR, a substantial INCREASE of 16.37%!

This is the least of it - THEY BLATANTLY LIE that NY State customers will
have their state sales tax (4%) on the delivery portion of their bill
totally eliminated. Despite this claim, which I have in writing, my bill has
this tax on it as usual. Upon calling Con Edison Solutions the reason for
this was not explained to me, nor was any error acknowledged. I demanded
that my contract be cancelled and that my billing be restored as it was
under Con Ed alone, but I was told that it would take a month to do so and
that my next bill would also be under Con Edison Solutions - no doubt with
the higher cost and tax added as usual.

I have filed a complaint with the Public Service Commission. We will see if
they actually serve the public more than they do the utilities they
supposedly regulate and keep honest.

Consumerism is dead; corpserations routinely and blatantly lie, cheat, and
steal from the public. If you voted KKKon$ervative, have you learned your
lesson yet?