Guy Scharf

Default McGraw-Edison Grinder info needed

I just picked up a McGraw-Edison Power House 71107 grinder with two
4.5" grinding wheels.

The on/off switch is broken. I would like to find an exploded parts
diagram so I can see clearly how to open it up (rather than just
unscrewing every screw I can see until something falls off :-)).

The on/off switch is a slide switch apparently riveted to the case. I
would hope this would be a relatively easy thing to replace.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Guy