Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Problem with liftmaster garage door opener

I was on vacation for 2 weeks and when I returned I wanted to open my
garage door in the morning and it would go up about 4 inches and stop.
The Liftmaster unit is about 16 months old. I have to try this about 4
to 5 times and then the unit will work properly all day. The next
morning same thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. ED