Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.invest.real-estate

Default Do I need an attorney? Please advise!

I am about to begin the closing on a new home purchase. A friend of
mine who has closed on 3 properties in the past is recommending that I
dont waste any money on an attorney, as he will be happy to go over the
numbers for me.

This is a brand new development and we used a standard contract
downloadable from the MLS website.

Does anyone think it would be a big risk not getting representation?

Thanks.

Buyers agent versus attorney an Home Ownership 6 January 25th 05 01:45 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Advise for Table Saw/Mitre Saw AcroFlyer Woodworking 6 January 7th 04 04:33 PM