Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Sherwin Williams Duration Paint

Hello,
I had our home painted 2 years ago with Sherwin Williams Duration
paint. It is now peeling. Anyone have similar problems with this
product? We need to repaint. Anyone have any suggestions on a more
reliable product? Also should we wait until spring to paint. We live
just north of Buffalo, NY. Please advise. Many thanks. QS