Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default porcelain, composite insulators

www.tcipower.com

Dalian Tucheng International Trading co., Ltd (TCI) is a company
specializing in manufacturing and exporting insulators, metal fittings
and bushings for power transmission lines and substations. Besides
supplying high-quality products to our customers, we also provide our
best technical assistances and services according to their various
needs. By right of our reliable quality, competitive prices and good
trading morals, we have established firm business relationship with
companies from over 20 countries and areas in the world.

Except exporting power products according to our own design, we
also process & assemble products with materials of customers, and
produce in compliance with supplied specifications and drawings. In
addition, we also deal with International tender and other cooperative
entities.

We have set a sound management system: all processes of the
business---contract-carrying, quality-controlling, technical guiding,
etc.a€"are strictly carried out under the requirements of Quality
Management System of ISO9001.

We have 4 combined foundries that are in charge of the production
and 6 business departments that are in control of the key process of
the business. We possess good manufacturing equipments and advanced
testing methods and facilities. There are more than 20 experts on
exporting and project bidding and some experienced staffs have worked
on the design, production and testing for many years.

If you have any interest in cooperating with us, please contact us for
more information. We hope we can establish sound business relationship
with you and we will treasure every need of you.

www.tcipower.com