Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Anybody with Dr. Power Lawn Mower - I want to rent for a few hours (Gwinnett, GA)

Hi all,
I have some thick weeds on my back yard, which cannot be mowed wih a
regular lawn mower.
If anybody is willing to rent me their Dr. Power lawn mower, I am
willing to pay $15 per hour.
I only need it for a few hours.
I will in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Please contact via email. Thanks.

electric lawn mower motor? Grant Erwin Metalworking 9 May 28th 06 12:57 AM
pc power supply failure? Al Electronics Repair 9 January 23rd 05 11:15 PM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM