Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Anyone ever used granite transformations?

I live in san antonio, texas and am currently looking into getting
granite countertops. I've looked around and came across granite
transformations. It seems too good to be true because they are the
only granite company that can offer me a warranty. Their price on
granite is much cheaper than everyone else too. I came across their
website, www.granitesanantonio.com and saw some of their before/after
pics and it looks good. Has anyone had them do any counter work for
them? If so, can i get some info on how you like it. Thanks

Posted to misc.consumers.house

I had them do my entire kitchen and bathroom and I absolutely love it!
The price was much cheaper than the traditional thick slab of granite
you find at lowes or home depot. They installed my granite in only 2
days which is much better than the 5-6 weeks it would have taken for
the traditional granite. The absolute best thing about them is that
they give you a lifetime warranty on the granite. I found that with
the traditional granite, once you purchased it, you used it at your own
risk. If it cracked 30 minutes later, you are S.O.L. I have had my
kids climb on it, left fruits and vegetables on it, spilled pretty much
everything on it, and it has yet to stain or scratch. I highly
recommend their product as I am extremely pleased with the work. Hope
this was some help to you.