Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rob Clardy

Default Use a large table to divide your great room

If you have a great room/kitchen all in one space, use a large table to
divide the room. This will give each section a clear sense of being
separate, but will allow for a clear view all the way across the
expanse.

In a day were furnishing prices are getting higher while quality is
dropping, our custom furniture is a fantastic alternative. Our
offerings represent who your are, your lifestyle, and add to home. No
longer do you have to settle for furniture store headaches. You work
and play way too hard to do that.

Go to http://www.Clardys.com to learn more on how custom furniture can
add to your life.

Rob Clardy
Clardy's Custom Furniture, LLC.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Jeff Jonas

In article . com,
Rob Clardy wrote:
If you have a great room/kitchen all in one space,
use a large table to divide the room. ...

If you have a too much open space, you could
use a MAINFRAME computer to divide the room into separate functional units!
At The City Dump, we have many old computers in pretty colors
(as long as your favorite color is IBM-Blue).

There are thousands of needy homeless computers being abandoned
EVERY DAY! Help the environment and adopt a "vintage" computer today.
Who knows, someday it may be worth A ZILLION DOLLARS ON EBAY!
Remember Colecovision? Collectors are overpaying for those on ebay EVERY DAY!
Adopting a needy computer is easy and fun and who knows,
you might learn enough to become A+ or M$ certified and get
a "high paying job in the high tech industry".

our custom furniture is a fantastic alternative

Old computers are a fantastic value.
The old ones are REAL METAL with REAL METAL FRAMES!
It's the next "retro" look, and talk about childproof!

Our offerings represent who your are, your lifestyle, and add to home

Yes, you can add /so much/ to your home: tons at a time!
Choose card readers and sorters to represent your age,
or bling-bling panels to show your sense of style!

Go to http://www.foofoo.com to learn more on how custom furniture can
add to your life.

Go to YourCityDump and learn how to add to your lifestyle
and heck, you might meet a nice neighbor or 2.

Bob Fluff
Fluff's Custom Furniture, LLC.

-- Stinky Hermit
Your City Dump, P.U.

--

-- mejeep!
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Jeff, you forgot about tape silos.

At 8' in height and several feet across, these attractive gray
octagonal behemoths can divide any room !

Initial review of the Delta Left Tilt Unisaw w 50" Beismeyer - refurb - (LONG) Greg G. Woodworking 40 November 5th 05 11:03 PM
Excalibur sliding table help needed max Woodworking 8 February 3rd 05 04:09 PM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Moving Small Kitchen into Large Dining Room J. UK diy 3 December 12th 03 05:54 PM
FS: TABLE TENNIS KIT (GREAT WOOD WORKING PROJECT) js Woodworking 1 August 6th 03 09:29 PM