Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
mike

Default trying to find a mountainous home in PA

This is the best forum i found so far that has real people posting. not all
this spam crap. I went through like a dozen different "real-estate" and
"realtor" forums and everything was spam crazy.

If anyone can direct me to a good forum site or a better usenet group that
is not all about spam that would be great.

Im so angry at the moment..because i cant believe none of these big online
Realtor sites out there wont pull up Mountainous only homes.. yea, i can
checkmark it in my search, but it doesnt even bring them up in relevance.
Like it will say 98% relevance...but it wont even be a Mountainous home..
This is most important for me. a house with a NICE mountainous view. Im very
flexible county wise also. Aslong as its in the North-East PA area.

If anyone can give me any tips on being successful with my search or
recommendations it will be appreciated.. this email address doesnt recieve
mail..so please post here.

thanks
mike

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Gini

"mike" wrote in message
This is the best forum i found so far that has real people posting. not
all this spam crap. I went through like a dozen different "real-estate"
and "realtor" forums and everything was spam crazy.

If anyone can direct me to a good forum site or a better usenet group that
is not all about spam that would be great.

Im so angry at the moment..because i cant believe none of these big online
Realtor sites out there wont pull up Mountainous only homes.. yea, i can
checkmark it in my search, but it doesnt even bring them up in relevance.
Like it will say 98% relevance...but it wont even be a Mountainous home..
This is most important for me. a house with a NICE mountainous view. Im
very flexible county wise also. Aslong as its in the North-East PA area.

If anyone can give me any tips on being successful with my search

===
A mountainous home is a home made out of mountains. They are probably
pretty scarce. I believe you are searching for a home with a "mountain
view."
Still, homes with a view of the mountains may not be described as such.
Try searching just for "view" or just keep reading descriptions for same.
===

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:31:30 GMT, someone wrote:

A mountainous home is a home made out of mountains. They are probably
pretty scarce. I believe you are searching for a home with a "mountain
view."...

Yeah - been playing the game for nearly 30 years, and never heard of a
"mountainous home". Still hard to tell exactly what the guy means - a
home with a "mountain view" or one "in a muntain area", etc. etc.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
ameijers

"v" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:31:30 GMT, someone wrote:

A mountainous home is a home made out of mountains. They are probably
pretty scarce. I believe you are searching for a home with a "mountain
view."...

Yeah - been playing the game for nearly 30 years, and never heard of a
"mountainous home". Still hard to tell exactly what the guy means - a
home with a "mountain view" or one "in a muntain area", etc. etc.

I dunno- NORAD has a pretty cute weekend place inside that mountain in
Colorado, that I wouldn't mind having the use of. Would that count as a
'mountainous' home?

aem sends....