Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Need help - home refi

Need help - home refi

My sister in Northern california (Milpitas/fremont) is looking to refi
her home.

She needs a real good, reliable, honest company/ person that can do it
for her.

She has excellent credit etc. Looking for no costs loan.

Can anyone make any recommendations ?

Pls let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks
Rita

I don't know about the no-cost part, if you can't afford a thusand or
two to get a mortage how does one afford a house in CA ?

Be that as it may, Aaxa (which I'm not affiliated with) -
www.forthebestrate.com - and has good rates and low costs. They do biz
in CA also. Whole thing is done online and via fax. Painless.