Todd H.

Default Need help - home refi

writes:
Need help - home refi

My sister in Northern california (Milpitas/fremont) is looking to refi
her home.

She needs a real good, reliable, honest company/ person that can do it
for her.

She has excellent credit etc. Looking for no costs loan.

Can anyone make any recommendations ?

Pls let me know as soon as you can.

No cost loans just mean the fees are rolled into the principle you are
borrowing.

Whoever you get, get a savvy veteran homeowner to look at the good
faith estimate. IT's easy to get screwed hard on refinancing because
the industry is rife with charlatans and the process is just confusing
enough to have people pile on fees and tell you it's "customary fees"
and payment buyers might not even notice how much they've been screwed
for years. I've seen "friends of hte family" do it to each other and
it's nutty.

Asking on the internet is not a good way to find someone reliable, I'm
afraid, You just might get deluged with home mortgage spam.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/