Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Banty

Default Liability: I'm not responsible for your kids!

In article k.net,
Alt/Ctrl/Del says...

"dragonlady" wrote in message

I suspect it's very illegal everywhere. Heck, you can't legally hunt
deer until daylight.

That doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Also called "spotlighting", when you kill deer by paralyzing their
senses with a bright light and then shooting them because you are too
sorry and too pitiful of a hunter to give them a fair chance.

The people who do this have no pretense of this being a sport. It's a
way to put meat on the table. The deer, in this case, have a slightly
better chance than, say, a cow being raised for meat.

That is about the same as taking a cat and throwing it out of the
window
at a street sign while going about 60 miles an hour. Good for you
DragonLady, you are such a good sport.

Alt, I know you're an idiot -- but at least read.

I never said I DID this, I just identified and named the practice.

You, of course, decided that since I know what it is, I must do it, too.

Dragon Lady, you are kind of a mean person. I don't know why you like to
call people names, but you hurt my feelings. All I was doing was talking
about the way I felt about things. You are not very tolerant of others
though are you? I bet you hate all kinds and types of people because they
are not like you.

Now here I was all excited about getting online and coming to the
newsgroup to read some posts and try to enjoy myself a little bit, and you
call me an idiot. That is just cruel. I am not happy anymore and I don't
feel good. I am not used to being personally insulted because I am always
nice to people and don't give them a reason to do that kind of thing.

Do you often feel as if people are mean to you, even though you've not been
mean?

Banty